Timeline: Spring 2023, possibility of extension
Appointment step: 2-5, depending on experience
Percent time: 50%
Number of positions available: Two (2)
The UC Berkeley Labor Center is searching for graduate student researchers to work on strategies to support job quality and equity in climate and energy policies at the state and federal level. The position will involve research and writing on job creation, labor standards, and career pathways in critical energy sectors. The position requires excellent research and writing skills and familiarity with climate change and labor policies.
- Graduate student in sociology, public policy, geography, city & regional planning, economics, political science, or other relevant departments
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Background knowledge of climate change policies
- Background in labor markets, labor standards policies, and/or the US labor movement
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, and to work well in a team
Please send CV and cover letter explaining your interests and qualifications to Francisco Arzu email@example.com by December 7, 2022.