UC Davis Labor Summer Program
Labor Summer comes to Yolo County!
UC Davis Labor Center is coordinating Labor Summer internships for UC Davis students and partnering with the UC Berkeley Labor Center for orientation. Here’s what Labor Summer looks like for UC Davis undergraduate and graduate students:
- Eight-week, full-time, PAID internship with a Davis/Sacramento area labor union or community organization
- Two tracks: Organizing Track and Research & Policy Track
- One week of orientation at UC Berkeley (June 20 – 24)
- Seven weeks at internship site in the Davis/Sacramento area (40 hours per week; June 26 – August 10)
- Two training sessions at UC Davis during internship
- Two to three mentor conversations
- August 11 graduation in Oakland
For the orientation week at UC Berkeley, the UC Davis Labor Center will cover travel expenses to and from UC Berkeley and provide room and board. The UC Davis Labor Center will also cover travel expenses to and from
Oakland for the August 11 graduation. If you are graduating in June, you are eligible to apply for Labor Summer.
UC Davis Application Deadline: March 17, 2023
Please see FAQ and other information on the UC Berkeley Labor Center Labor Summer webpage.
Host a UC Davis Labor Summer Intern at your Organization
Organizations interested in applying for the UC Davis Labor Summer should contact Leticia M Saucedo at email@example.com for information and an application. Deadline for applying is March 1, 2023.